

Subtitle: My Oupa
Paper: K & Company Memory Stor
Yes! That's me sitting on Oupa's lap
Scrap-booked May 2009
12 x 12
Married to My Ouma of Grandmother's card
Paper: K & Company Memory Stor
Yes! That's me sitting on Oupa's lap
Scrap-booked May 2009
12 x 12
Married to My Ouma of Grandmother's card
![]() | |
Detail of page one Clip-art: Watch Open Clipart.orgThere is more Journaling inside the File Photo corners stickers from "Kingstickers" | |
![]() | |
Detail of page two with Collage tag Emphera label from Sassyarts Clip-art: Watch Open Clipart.org Matt Plaid Modge Podge and brown shoe polish. | |
Computer Font: Courier New | |
| Templates from: Mel's Stampz | |
| |
| The shoe polish darkened the clip-art and brought out the edges. I don't know if I like the brush marks, which I didn't see before. What do you think? In future I will use a fake credit card or better strokes. | |
| I used Lab Hydrion pH Test paper to test the Kiwi Shoe- polish and Modge Podge and they weren't Acidic | |
Planning on my magnetic board |
![]() |
| Here is some of my Inspiration |
![]() |
"Time" from "Legacy" Magazine Vol. 5. issue # 6 “One day at a time.” |
| Here is a wonderful tutorial at Mel's Stampz of a pocket watch. |



