25.5.10

My Scrapbook Album


Sideview
Please click on the thumb-nail.


I tie ribbons to the ring binder in the same color as the layout,
to mark the pages so that I can find them easier.

I got a this idea from the book, "Making Family Journals" by Linda Blinn


Journal
post signature

5 comments:

Colonialist said...

You have the most incredible sites!

So, also into genealogy? Much Better Half laughed at the 'used to have a life' quote!

Mistoffelees said...

Thank you Colonialist. ;-)

Genealogy, I suppose it goes hand in hand with scrapbooking. I'm glad you are interested too. I love the Carnival of Genealogy, do you know of it?

I am lucky to have a lot of information, but alas I wish I had more time. LOL

I love quotes, there are some good ones. Glad you liked it Much Better Half.

Take care,

Tokeloshe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toyin O. said...

Hi, Just wanted to thank you for your visit, have a great day!

Mistoffelees said...

Thanks Toyin, the same to you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin