A photo of me at about 5 years old, taken by my uncle, an aunt made my dress.My mother a self taught artist colorized the black and white photo with oil paint.
Welcome to my blog, where I would like to share my life with family and friends.
I love reading , blogging, working on the computer ; I am also interested in photography genealogy, scrapbooking, hiking arts & crafts. More on my Profile
I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment on one of my posts or send me an Email by clicking on my name. Comments will be moderated to prevent Spam.
The top banner was made by me from a Country Cat Tutorial by Gallery Estazia

"Described by Eliot as being "the original conjuring cat", who is "deceiving you into believing that he's only hunting for mice" — a mysterious "quiet and small" black feline capable of performing feats of magic and sleight of hand."
- Wikipedia
Mistoffelees ©
No comments:
Post a Comment