
I come across so many good links, that I have decided to make short notes about them, I hope you like them too and let me know if they inspire you too.
Inspire me Thursday
"Simply visit the site each week, join in the challenges, browse the recommended books or websites, be inspired to create some art."
How about Orange
Tutorials, downloads, etc.
I love her Heart shaped paperclips, Origami heart bookmarks, etc.
Which led me to Origami Club
Scrapbooking top 50
"Lists the companies that make Scrapbooking happen."
Delightful Blogs
"Edited directory of 3200 blogs that are personal, passionate and stylish." See scrapbooking
Scrapvillage
Articles, fonts, links, sketches, gallery, ( the museum) etc.
Vickichrisman
Special of the week?
"Simply visit the site each week, join in the challenges, browse the recommended books or websites, be inspired to create some art."
How about Orange
Tutorials, downloads, etc.
I love her Heart shaped paperclips, Origami heart bookmarks, etc.
Which led me to Origami Club
Scrapbooking top 50
"Lists the companies that make Scrapbooking happen."
Delightful Blogs
"Edited directory of 3200 blogs that are personal, passionate and stylish." See scrapbooking
Scrapvillage
Articles, fonts, links, sketches, gallery, ( the museum) etc.
Vickichrisman
Special of the week?

No comments:
Post a Comment