25.3.09

Ballet


























Ballet shoe Clip Art from dulemba.com
Please see Sources.
Ballet shoe opens for journaling
Paper: Slab V by Prova Craft
Font: Monotype Corsiva


“Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.”

- Martha Graham

texture
Details: Plastic Canvas Texture.
“Plastic canvas is a craft material of lightweight plastic with regularly spaced holes in imitation of embroidery canvas.
It is also commonly known as vinyl weave.” -Wikipedia
Put card-stock over Plastic canvas, secure with removable tape. Using an embossing tool, rub over the texture.


Journaling in Ballet-shoe: I was very fortunate that I was able to take ballet lessons since I was about 6 years old.
My first teachers were the Gardner Sisters who taught Royal Academy of dancing at the Masonic Hall, which was on the corner of First avenue and 7th street, in Springs.
We wore white tunics with a pink belt and black ballet shoes.
I still remember the day we bought my first pair of leather ballet shoes.
I still have my first pair of satin ballet shoes, which are in my
My Memory Box.


Plie
Pronunciation: \ple-a\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, from past participle of plier to bend
Date:1892
: a bending of the knees outward by a ballet dancer with the back held straight



My inspiration: Dance Studio - Mumsie 23



Tokoloshe ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin