3.2.10

Scrapbooking Projects



I recently bought the book Scrapbooking Projects by Bay Books, which I can recommend to all scrapbookers.

The book has 12 sheets of acid free stencils and templates inside.


Besides beautiful full color details, techniques and some lovely layouts, the book has given me some good ideas.


I like the idea of calling your craft-room a Studio.

studio

n studio ['stju?di?u]

1 the workroom of an artist or photographer.

The Free dictionary


Illustration form the book

Another good idea that I got from the book is to use a disc with a hole in it, as a spacer for drawing a mat around a photo.


Whilst searching for discs at the shops, I bought a Spirograph, do you remember them ?

With it I can make flowers, backgrounds, etc.

The book also advises us to publish our work on sites like Scrapbook.com, Creating Keepsakes, on Blogs, in magazines, etc.

I think the feedback will motivate me.

What do you think, should I ?

Now I'm off to play with my new found toy.


Related: scrapbooking-books




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin