Web-page Header made by Mistoffelees.
As a puppy
As a pup
Lake Louise, Alberta Canada
In the snow
In a canoe
Merry Krismas
Trick or treat?
Clowning around
Cooking again
Playing Ice hockey on a frozen pond
Swimming through the snow
At the park with Skokiaan.
Kris is a 6 year old Belgian Shepherd (Groenendahl) German Shepherd Cross female.
She has...
...done Basic, agility and search & rescue training.
... a bell by the door, which I ring when I want to go out.
...gone on ferries, trains, escalators, lifts, ice, canoes, suspension bridges, etc.
...gone to the Stampede Parade, street festivals, hiking, snowshoeing, etc.
...can play soccer and I swim very well.
...lives with Mr. & Mrs. Mistoffelees, Basket Case (our cat) and Skokijan, a male German Shepherd
..is Canadian.
2 comments:
Another stunning post. I love your dogs. They lead such interesting lives....wow!! xxx
Thank you Brownie Girl!
;-)
They spend so much time indoors, that they become like children.
Take care.
Post a Comment