I know where to come for lovely quotes next time I need them. I love the slide show at the bottom, the music is beautiful!!!Your dogs???
That's good to hear Nina. Do you have favorite quotes? Glad you liked the slide-show. They aren't our dogs, but sled dogs in Lake Louise, Alberta which we saw. Unfortunately I had trouble adding the information into the post due to the slide-show. The music is relaxing. We have two dogs and a cat; I'll be adding photos of our dogs soon. Do you have dogs?Hugs,
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I know where to come for lovely quotes next time I need them. I love the slide show at the bottom, the music is beautiful!!!Your dogs???
That's good to hear Nina. Do you have favorite quotes? Glad you liked the slide-show.
They aren't our dogs, but sled dogs in Lake Louise, Alberta which we saw.
Unfortunately I had trouble adding the information into the post due to the slide-show. The music is relaxing.
We have two dogs and a cat; I'll be adding photos of our dogs soon. Do you have dogs?
Hugs,
Post a Comment